ADSM-L

Re: Volume history question

2005-11-30 09:43:45
Subject: Re: Volume history question
From: "Bos, Karel" <Karel.Bos AT ATOSORIGIN DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:43:04 +0100
Hi,

This is what we are running on a daily basis:
delete volhistory todate=today-4 type=STGDELETE
delete volhistory todate=today-4 type=STGNEW
delete volhistory todate=today-4 type=STGREUSE

Because the itsm database is only kept for 3 days, stgpool reuse for
primary set to 1 and copy to 2, we don't see any reason to keep this
info for any longer.

Regards,

Karel