ADSM-L

Re: SQL select for file size

2005-11-28 11:55:39
Subject: Re: SQL select for file size
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 11:53:44 -0500
<<If I know what volumes the node/filespace resides on, I can get the file
size with>>

How about this select to get the volume(s).. warning.. looks like a long
query..

select volume_name from contents where node_name='xxx' AND
file_name='xxxx.xxx'

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/25/2005
12:05:22 PM: