ADSM-L

Re: help:sysback restore failure

2005-11-28 09:41:24
Subject: Re: help:sysback restore failure
From: David E Ehresman <deehre01 AT LOUISVILLE DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 09:30:22 -0500
Check with Sysback support, but if memory serves me, that error was
fixed in a later patch of Sysback.

David

>>> liming700 AT GMAIL DOT COM 11/28/05 7:31 AM >>>
Hi all ,my Sysback server is AIX 5.3 ML 02,the Sysback client is AIX
5.3 ML 02,the sysback version is 5.6.6.1.Every time I wanted to restore
the client with the same error message like:could not find the boot
logical volume and  attempt to build a default boot logical volume,the
client LED code is 0c46.
What's wrong with it?the server OS version lower than the client OS
version?Thanks!