ADSM-L

Re: Library sharing

2005-11-23 17:10:57
Subject: Re: Library sharing
From: Aleem <aleem.unix AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 03:40:46 +0530
Hi,

Aren't U missing the device parameter in define drive command ?

--------
DRive--library_name--drive_name-----------------------

.-ONLine--=--Yes-----.

>--DEVIce--=--+-device_name-+--+--------------------+-----------
              '-FILE--------'
'-ONLine--=--+-Yes-+-'

'-No--'
   .-ELEMent--=--AUTODetect------

   '-ELEMent--=--+-AUTODetect-+--

'-address----'

this says DEVICE parameter is required..

rgds,
Aleem