ADSM-L

Re: Windows Adic Scalar i2000,TSM 5.3.2

2005-11-22 07:33:33
Subject: Re: Windows Adic Scalar i2000,TSM 5.3.2
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:32:40 -0500
On Nov 22, 2005, at 1:21 AM, Reuben Pillay wrote:

Problem comes when we define the library within TSM, "define drive
servername LTOLIB3  ... device=lbx.x.x.x. online=yes" get error I/O
error accessing library LTOLIB3 RC=15 ...

I should think so. You are attempting to utilize pre-Version5 command
conventions with a Version 5 TSM system. There is no Device spec in
the Define Drive command in version 5: you're missing a Define Path
definition, where the Device is to be specified. Refer to the Admin
Guide and Admin Reference manuals.

   Richard Sims