ADSM-L

Re: ADSM-L Move from ESS

2005-11-18 16:58:13
Subject: Re: ADSM-L Move from ESS
From: Sam Sheppard <SHS AT SDDPC.SANNET DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 13:57:08 PST
---------------------------- Top of message ----------------------------
>>--> 11-18-05  13:53  S.SHEPPARD     (SHS)    Re: ADSM-L  Move from ESS

TSM doesn't care about the difference in model numbers, mixed or not.
The DEVCLASS is a TSM construct and has no direct relationship to the
3390 model, so you can use the same one for model 3s and 9s.

You will have a 4GB limitation on the TSM volume size unless you use
VSAM Extended datasets.  You can still fill the model 9 by allocating
multiple TSM volumes per 3390-9.

Sam Sheppard
San Diego Data Processing Corp.
(858)-581-9668