ADSM-L

Re: Find # of tapes used per node

2005-11-18 15:32:04
Subject: Re: Find # of tapes used per node
From: Sung Y Lee <sunglee AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 18 Nov 2005 15:30:03 -0500
I use the following

select node_name, count (distinct volume_name) as Numvols,stgpool_name from
volumeusage group by node_name, stgpool_name

I don't believe you are dong anything wrong.  Also you can't use these
value to sum up to equal to total number of tapes used because some of data
is spread across multi tapes.

Thanks,

Sung Y. Lee

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 11/18/2005
03:19:05 PM: