ADSM-L

Re: Servers scheduler dies

2005-11-16 07:43:48
Subject: Re: Servers scheduler dies
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2005 07:43:21 -0500
        If I remember correctly, wasn't there a TCPIP APAR on AIX that caused
these problems? I had a client with these symptoms and
it turned out to be an AIX issue with the TCPIP stack. Not TSM. Check your ML
level.

        But then again that was 2-years ago with this client and I sometimes
can't remember what I had for breakfast these days.
LOL.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??