ADSM-L

5.3 - - Likes/dislikes

2005-11-10 12:33:41
Subject: 5.3 - - Likes/dislikes
From: "Gill, Geoffrey L." <GEOFFREY.L.GILL AT SAIC DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Nov 2005 09:32:46 -0800
I've been playing around with 5.3 trying to get used to the changes, before
I actually move it to production, and find that to me it is awful cumbersome
to do things that used to be so easy. Is there anyone else out there that
loves or hates the new software and can point me to why I should like it
better than the old web interface? I feel like I have to have the command
line interface open no matter what where as before I could do without a
second window. Is there something I'm missing?

Thanks,

Geoff Gill

TSM Administrator

SAIC M/S-G1b

(858)826-4062

Email:  <mailto:geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com> geoffrey.l.gill AT saic DOT com