ADSM-L

Re: dsm.sys on AIX

2005-11-08 15:27:02
Subject: Re: dsm.sys on AIX
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 13:21:35 -0700
> Yes you have to stop and start the scheduler.

Which is automatically handled by the CAD if you use it to manage the
scheduler.

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-11-08
12:58:31: