ADSM-L

Re: %.2 GUI issue after aix 5.2 to 5.3 upgrade

2005-11-04 15:05:14
Subject: Re: %.2 GUI issue after aix 5.2 to 5.3 upgrade
From: Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT HEALTHNOW DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 15:04:53 -0500
I had a PMR opened and received this response from support...

The efix exposed a code error in TSM. APAR IC47636 has been opened for
this issue. The fix is anticipated, no guarantees, subject to change, at
the discretion of IBM, to be in TSM 5.2.7 set for 12/16/05.

Nancy Backhaus
Enterprise Systems
Backhaus.Nancy AT HealthNow DOT org
Office: (716) 887-7979
Cell: (716)  609-2138

Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
11/04/2005 02:51 PM