ADSM-L

Re: TSM and TDP for ... manuals

2005-10-27 03:40:10
Subject: Re: TSM and TDP for ... manuals
From: "Loon, E.J. van - SPLXM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 09:39:52 +0200
Hi Rainer!
Go to the page http://publib.boulder.ibm.com/tividd/td/tdprodlist.html#s.
On this page you can select the appropriate TDP product and you are forwarded
to the Tivoli Information Center website.
At the bottom of each chapter you can find the PDF document which you can
download.
If you prefer the HTML documents, the only solution is to download the complete
Tivoli Information Center package (including the server) from Passport
Advantage.
Kindest regards,
Eric van Loon
KLM Royal Dutch Airlines