ADSM-L

Re: Moving Domino from Windows to Solaris and old TDP backups

2005-10-26 13:25:52
Subject: Re: Moving Domino from Windows to Solaris and old TDP backups
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 12:25:31 -0500
Well, you can't restore the old Windows files directly to the new
server. If the old Windows-based Domino server is still up and running,
you should be able to move restored files from the old server to the new
one--I think Domino has some administrative tools to do so.

Otherwise, ditch the old backups and reclaim your tapes.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
 Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Berbee Information Networks
Office 262.521.5627