ADSM-L

Re: TSM license files

2005-10-24 15:55:28
Subject: Re: TSM license files
From: Ben Bullock <bbullock AT MICRON DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 13:54:58 -0600
Interesting question. I don't know the answer...

        I always thought that the licenses were stored in the TSM
database, as can be seen from the output of "select * from LICENSES" &
"select * from LICENSE_DETAILS", but you're right, when you restore a
TSM server onto another host, you have to re-install the license files.

        I don't see any files out there in the TSM server directory that
might be license files...

        Anyone... Anyone... Buhler?

Ben