ADSM-L

Re: Filelist option question

2005-10-19 15:08:43
Subject: Re: Filelist option question
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 12:09:26 -0700
Hi Robert,

As I said, -filelist requires fully qualified file names. How you build
that file list is up to you. In the specific example you gave, the
solution I provided seems to be the simplest, and avoids the -filelist
issue altogether. But I suspect I do not understand what it is you are
really asking. If so, maybe you can provide a more detailed scenario?
(Note that "detailed" is the operative word :-)

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

http://www-306.ibm.com/software/sysmgmt/products/support/IBMTivoliStorageManager.html

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-10-19
11:55:52: