ADSM-L

Re: Admin Center

2005-10-18 14:26:54
Subject: Re: Admin Center
From: Richard Rhodes <rrhodes AT FIRSTENERGYCORP DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Oct 2005 14:26:16 -0400
We run Admin Center on our AIX system with 64bit AIX.  It seemed to
work just fine  . . . but then, I haven't actually used it since, well, we
installed it.
We use the old GUI and cmd line.

I attended one of the IBM Web meetings on using ISC/AdminCenter.  I asked
this
very question about support on 64 bit AIX.  The guy basically said they
hadn't tested it on 64 bit AIX and it wasn't on their roadmap.  I thought
this was very strange, to say the least - another example of the
disconnect with ISC/AdminCenter.

Rick

personal and confidential use of the recipient(s) named above. If the
reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an agent
notified that you have received this document in error and that any
review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this message is
please notify us immediately, and delete the original message.