ADSM-L

Re: Group collocation

2005-10-15 12:25:20
Subject: Re: Group collocation
From: John Underdown <johnunderdown AT STI.SYNOVUS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 12:23:58 -0400
I'm scheduling the following scripts to automatically assign new nodes to a
copy group.

Utilities available with TSM 5.3 server when dealing with collocation groups.

http://www-1.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?rs=100&q1=collocate+group&uid=swg21205433&loc=en_US&cs=utf-8&lang=en

john underdown
junderdown AT sti.synovus DOT com