ADSM-L

TSM User Group for Baltimore, DC, and NoVa meets Nov 10, 2005

2005-10-13 09:52:35
Subject: TSM User Group for Baltimore, DC, and NoVa meets Nov 10, 2005
From: "Prather, Wanda" <Wanda.Prather AT JHUAPL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:52:06 -0400
Please join us Thursday, November 10, 2005, for the next meeting of
TSMUG, the TSM User Group for Baltimore, Washington, and Northern
Virginia.

The main topic on our agenda this meeting is encrypting your TSM backup
data using TSM software or using hardware encryption.

We will also have a presentation on Customizing your TSM Operational
Reporter.

And as usual, we'll have our TSM Roundtable where you can bring up your
TSM issues for group discussion.

REGISTRATION:
Meetings are free and everyone is welcome.
However, you MUST REGISTER in advance.

All that is necessary to REGISTER is to REPLY to TSMUG AT JASI DOT COM with
REGISTRATION as the subject.
(If you haven't been to a TSMUG meeting before, please include your
company name and a phone number.)
You will receive a confirmation email/reminder notice the week before
the meeting.

Cutoff date for registration is 6pm Friday, Nov. 4.

DATE:   Thursday, November 10, 2005
TIME:   8:30AM - 1:00PM
Morning coffee and lunch will be provided.

LOCATION:
CAS Severn
6201 Chevy Chase Drive
Laurel MD 20707