ADSM-L

Errors restoring the SystemObject

2005-10-12 23:04:21
Subject: Errors restoring the SystemObject
From: "LeBlanc, Patricia" <Patricia.Leblanc AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 23:04:06 -0400
 Wondering if anyone has every run into this

TSM Client is W2K3 version 5.1.7.1

TSM Server is AIX version 5.1.6.5

Did a full server restore of the C, D and E drives.
Did a restore of the system object and received the following error:
ANS1335E RSM database file failed on system object restore.

Found a hit that suggested turning on the RSM service.  I did that.

Started the Systemobject restore again and got the following error:
ANS1257E Error preparing object for restore, with a box that said
"Continue Processing Report how you got this"

I can't find anything to help me on the web.

Has anyone got a suggestion for me to get my system object restored??

Thanks!