ADSM-L

R: [ADSM-L] Wrong platform reported by Query Node for a TDP for Exchange Client Node

2005-10-10 15:51:52
Subject: R: [ADSM-L] Wrong platform reported by Query Node for a TDP for Exchange Client Node
From: Mike Angel <sysprogm AT YAHOO DOT IT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 21:51:05 +0200
Hi Del,

thanks for the quick and precise answer, actually I ran the backup on
EXCH02CLUS  via the TSM Scheduler.

Assuming that the node EXCH02CLUS will be only used for Exchange backups, has
the wrong platform information some impacts on
backup/restore?
Or it would be better to use another node for the scheduler?

Thanks,

Mike