ADSM-L

Re: quick one / file storage pool question !

2005-10-10 09:15:31
Subject: Re: quick one / file storage pool question !
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 10 Oct 2005 09:15:13 -0400
Yes, Reusedelay affects the re-use of all Scratch type sequential
volumes,
including FILE type, when a delay value is specified.  If Reusedelay
is in
effect, you will see message ANR1342I in your Activity Log when the
volume
becomes Pending.  (Where it is possible to Define Volumes to a
stgpool, such
volumes remain assigned to the pool when they empty.)

     Richard Sims