ADSM-L

Re: TDP Exchange ----Email OK.

2005-10-08 07:58:40
Subject: Re: TDP Exchange ----Email OK.
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sat, 8 Oct 2005 07:58:06 -0400
Hi Fernando,

Data Protection for Exchange makes a call to the
Exchange Server to read data. In your case, the Exchange server
is returning the -613 because it read a bad page in an .STM file.

NTBACKUP makes the same function calls to read the data from disk.
So, there is some other piece of information we are missing here.
Did you try running the backup using Data Protection for Exchange
after the NTBACKUP was successful?

If you continue to see this happening, please call IBM support.

Thanks,

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 10/07/2005
02:20:33 PM: