ADSM-L

Re: Adding a D52 frame to my 3584 library

2005-10-06 03:36:28
Subject: Re: Adding a D52 frame to my 3584 library
From: goc <goran.k AT VIP DOT HR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2005 09:36:11 +0200
hi,
done that a month ago with 6 LTO3 drive in it,
well it is a big deal ... if you read one of my previous posts you
might seen that primary library makes a microcode downgrade on
expansion rack controler i whatever case, another thing is if you are having
low
microcode on primary frame the primary library
controler will not recognize the expansion frame when his barcode reader
makes his way to the "unknown", so ... upgrade your microcode on L32 to the
max before doing
this operation, if you prepared everything before starting the upgrade
estimated time
can be around 4-6 hours including TSM reconfiguration, if not expect an
whole-day operation
:-)

peace,
goran