ADSM-L

Re: Fw: HELP!!!!

2005-10-04 10:21:29
Subject: Re: Fw: HELP!!!!
From: Farren Minns <fminns AT WILEY.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2005 15:06:05 +0100
Hi Paul

Can't you just unsubscribe and then subscribe with the new email address ?

Farren
|-----------------------------+-------------------------------------------|
|   "Giglio, Paul"            |                                           |
|   <Paul.Giglio AT EMICAP DOT COM>  |

|   Sent by: "ADSM: Dist Stor |                                         To|
|   Manager"                  |                                          A|
|   <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU>    |

|                             |                                          S|
|   04/10/2005 14:54          |                                          M|
|                             |                                          -|
|         Please respond to   |                                          L|
|         "ADSM: Dist Stor    |                                          @|
|             Manager"        |                                          V|
|      <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> |

|                             |                                          .|
|                             |                                          M|
|                             |                                          A|
|                             |                                          R|
|                             |                                          I|
|                             |                                          S|
|                             |                                          T|
|                             |                                          .|
|                             |                                          E|
|                             |                                          D|
|                             |                                          U|
|                             |                                         cc|
|                             |                                           |
|                             |                                    Subject|
|                             |                                          R|
|                             |                                          e|
|                             |                                          :|
|                             |                                          [|
|                             |                                          A|
|                             |                                          D|
|                             |                                          S|
|                             |                                          M|
|                             |                                          -|
|                             |                                          L|
|                             |                                          ]|
|                             |                                          F|
|                             |                                          w|
|                             |                                          :|
|                             |                                          H|
|                             |                                          E|
|                             |                                          L|
|                             |                                          P|
|                             |                                          !|
|                             |                                          !|

can somebody tell me how to change my email address  on this list