ADSM-L

Re: TSM Operational Reporting notification of Failed/Missed schedules

2005-09-26 11:10:45
Subject: Re: TSM Operational Reporting notification of Failed/Missed schedules
From: Todd Lundstedt <Todd_Lundstedt AT VIA-CHRISTI DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2005 10:09:57 -0500
I ended up creating a user group in our email system, and adding the
individuals I want to receive this email to that group.  That should
work (I will test it out today), but I image the "%1" field will be
replaced with the group contact name, instead of an individual's name.
Still asking the question... does TOR allow multiple contacts and email
addresses?  If so, what is the appropriate syntax?