ADSM-L

Re: Monthly full backups with MODE=ABSOLUTE

2005-09-02 04:27:05
Subject: Re: Monthly full backups with MODE=ABSOLUTE
From: William Boyer <bjdboyer AT COMCAST DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Sep 2005 04:26:52 -0400
Yes, but they need the whole server backed up each month. They have a
requirement to be able to restore any file to a month-end
point-in-time or the whole server. So it's not just the data I need, but the
System Object to be able to do the BMR.

Bill Boyer
"Some days you're the bug, some days you're the windshield" - ??