ADSM-L

Tivoli Storage Manager - Wrapper for TSMAPI.dll in VB or VB.NET

2005-08-28 10:21:12
Subject: Tivoli Storage Manager - Wrapper for TSMAPI.dll in VB or VB.NET
From: Walter Sparbier <dotnetpro AT GMX DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 28 Aug 2005 16:05:47 +0200
Hi all,

does anybody have experience in writing a wrapper for the functions in
tsmapi.dll in visual basic or VB.NET? I'm trying for some days now to get
the things working and the deadline of the project is coming soon. At this
moment I'm trying to get the function InitEx to work but the VB6-IDE crashes
with a GPF and with a VB.NET version I still get the return code 109.

Any ideas, links or sources would be great.

tia for your support

Walter