ADSM-L

Re: TSM Ver 5.3 and ACSLS

2005-08-25 23:50:38
Subject: Re: TSM Ver 5.3 and ACSLS
From: TSM_User <tsm_user AT YAHOO DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 20:50:07 -0700
TSM has been able to connect to an STK library running ACSLS since V5.1.  New
in V5.3 is the ability to share the library between two or more TSM instances
within TSM.  Prior to V5.3 you had to purchase EDT to share drives in an STK
library controlled by ACSLS.

I haven't seen anything posted about not supporting ACSLS in V5.3.

Dave Zarnoch <zarnocd AT NATIONWIDEPROVIDENT DOT COM> wrote:
Folks,

I remember seeing an email previously announcing that TSM Ver 5.3
and ACSLS is not supported at this time.

Am I correct?

Thanks!

DaveZ