ADSM-L

Multiple instance of TSM running on the same server with its own binaries?>

2005-08-25 10:56:36
Subject: Multiple instance of TSM running on the same server with its own binaries?>
From: Tae Kim <Tae_Kim AT MCKINSEY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 10:41:20 -0400
Hi all,

I am in a process of splitting up my TSM 5.2.2.4 server on AIX 5.2 ML5 and
I was wondering if anyone uses separate binaries for each TSM instances
that are on the same physical server.  I know that multiple TSM instances
can share the same binary but I would like to use different binaries for
different TSM instance.

are any of you guys doing it this way? If so what are some issues you are
having?

Thanks!

Tae Kim

information.  If you are not the addressee or authorized to
receive this for the addressee, you must not use, copy,
disclose or take any action based on this message or any
information herein.  If you have received this message in
error, please advise the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this message.  Thank you for your cooperation.