ADSM-L

Re: Anyone backing up Cisco Unity Product to TSM (Voicemail only)

2005-08-19 22:05:05
Subject: Re: Anyone backing up Cisco Unity Product to TSM (Voicemail only)
From: "Allen S. Rout" <asr AT UFL DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2005 22:04:53 -0400
==> On Wed, 3 Aug 2005 15:27:30 -0400, Nancy L Backhaus <Backhaus.Nancy AT
HEALTHNOW DOT ORG> said:

> I have been instructed to find out if there is any other TSM environments
> backing up Cisco Unity for voicemail to TSM.  Looking for feedback on any
> gotcha's, whitepaper, info, etc.

> I looked and didn't find any info on Tivoli IBM site, ADSM site.

We're using the Veritas client, with it's "use TSM as a library" featureset.

Seems to be adequate, modulo the fact that you can't tell, from TSM's
perspective, what is going on.  Best you can do is find out when the node last
connected and sent data.

- Allen S. Rout