ADSM-L

[no subject]

2005-08-18 11:04:22
From: Matthew Large <Matthew.Large AT AVIVA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 Aug 2005 16:05:25 +0100
Hi SMers,

Perhaps I'm being a little silly, but I cannot understand these filespaces
and platforms results.

tsm: TSML003A>q fi not*

Node Name          Filespace      FSID    Platform    Filespace
                   Name                               Type

---------------    -----------    ----    --------    ---------
NOTL001M           COMail1.DO-       1    TDP Dom-    API:Domi-
                    MDBS                   ino         noData
NOTL001M           COMail1.DO-       2    TDP Dom-    API:Domi-
                    MLOGS                  ino         noData
NOTL001M_INFRA     \\notl001m-       1    WinNT       NTFS
                    \c$
NOTL001M_MONTH-    COMail1.DO-       1    WinNT       API:Domi-
 LY                 MDBS                               noData
NOTL002M           COMail2.DO-       1    TDP Dom-    API:Domi-
                    MDBS                   ino         noData
NOTL002M           COMail2.DO-       2    TDP Dom-    API:Domi-
                    MLOGS                  ino         noData
NOTL002M_INFRA     \\notl002m-       1    WinNT       NTFS

I can appreciate that the API filespaces are sent data by the TDP
platform, but the one server NOTL001M_MONTHLY seems to have a platform of
WinNT and I cannot for the life of me figure out why.
Can anyone shed any light on this? perhaps I'm just looking through the
wrong lens.

Thanks,
Regards,
Matthew

Aviva plc
Registered Office: St. Helen's, 1 Undershaft, London EC3P 3DQ
Registered in England Number 02468686
www.aviva.com

This message and any attachments are confidential.
If you are not the intended recipient, please telephone
or e-mail the sender and delete this message and any
attachment from your system. Also, if you are not the
intended recipient you must not copy this message or
attachment or disclose the contents to any other person.