ADSM-L

ANR1405W - Stuck during implementation

2005-08-17 11:55:36
Subject: ANR1405W - Stuck during implementation
From: sandra <sadi AT SUPER.NET DOT PK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 17 Aug 2005 20:51:39 +0500
 Dear All,
I have installed TSM 5.2.0, installed patch 5.2.2.5 and implemented maintenace
release 5.2.3.0 on Windows 2003. The Tape library is 3582 and 2 Ultrium II
drives.I have barcode reader as well.

ANR1405W  appeaars whereas my there are scratch volumes availble and
maxscratch=500 for LTOPOOL1 is also set.

TSM continues to say that i have no scratch volume untill i assign one to
stgpool. As i know, this all happens automatically that scratch tape is
assigned to stgpool and used automatically.

I have searched all the archives on ADSM list and all say that i need to
increase maxscratch or install latest patch. I have installed latest
maintenance 5.2.6.0 too, but no result ..

The problem that is something i could not understand as i have already used TSM
for a long time and afew installtions.

I am stuck !

Thanks in advance!
Sandra

 Sent via SUPERwebmail - Supernet web-based email service
 http://www.super.net.pk/mail