ADSM-L

Re: Another backup set question

2005-08-16 11:54:29
Subject: Re: Another backup set question
From: Timothy Hughes <Timothy.Hughes AT OIT.STATE.NJ DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 16 Aug 2005 11:54:07 -0400
Hi Mark,

Thanks, Yes you are correct, I was getting confused because
When you go to define a backup set using the TSM GUI it reads
the following.

Define Backup Set

 Fill out the following to define an existing backup set to this server. .

And I was thinking THIS SERVER meant the one I generated the backup
set to, which was the TSM server that I was on.

Thanks again!