ADSM-L

Re: TSM backups

2005-08-11 00:35:50
Subject: Re: TSM backups
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 21:35:53 -0700
The TSM Windows client manual, chapter 4, section "Full and partial
incremental backup", tells you under which conditions files are eligible
for incremental backup.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-08-10
16:31:01: