ADSM-L

Re: Server to Server migration question

2005-08-10 15:19:04
Subject: Re: Server to Server migration question
From: "Mark D. Rodriguez" <mark AT MDRCONSULT DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 14:18:47 -0500
Robert,

Could you please post the output of the following commands:

q mg standard active
q co standard active t=a f=d

Then I can see a little more clearly what might be going on.

--
Regards,
Mark D. Rodriguez

MDR Consulting
The very best in Technical Training and Consulting.
IBM Advanced Business Partner
SAIR Linux and GNU Authorized Center for Education
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert, CATE
AIX Support and Performance Tuning, RS6000 SP, TSM/ADSM and Linux
Red Hat Certified Engineer, RHCE

Robert Ouzen wrote:

Hi Mark

First thanks for the response ......

I didn't mention before but I thought too and I made an archive copy  group
with destination I2000_SERVER1 , active archive policy correct too

Make no sense

I did before an export node from the source server to the target server  with
domain=standard and toserver=server2, he wrote correctly on a scratch tape
under I2000_SERVER1

Regards

Robert