ADSM-L

Select for archive size

2005-08-08 10:34:35
Subject: Select for archive size
From: Stefan Holzwarth <stefan.holzwarth AT ADAC DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 8 Aug 2005 16:31:18 +0200
Hi *SM-ers,

some time ago i setup a dedicated TSM node for archiving of all kind of data
from different users.
Each archive is generated with an (internal) unique ID in the description
field under the same "archive-node". Sometimes the different archives come
from the same filespace because we use a central networkshare for collection
of files to archive.
Now our users should pay for their archives. So i started searching for an
select statement that gives me the size of an single archive (as in the gui
when you estimate retrieve size).

The problem is that the archives table shows no size information and the
dsmc.exe has no estimate retrieve for automation...

Any ideas?

Kind regards
Stefan Holzwarth