ADSM-L

Re: Multiple option file in unix environment

2005-08-05 19:23:32
Subject: Re: Multiple option file in unix environment
From: Gerald Michalak <gmichala AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 5 Aug 2005 18:23:01 -0500
We do it by setting up stanzas in the dsm.sys file.

servername  tsma
      tcpserveraddress        tsma.x.com
      nodename          client1

servername  tsmb
      tcpserveraddress        tsmb.x.com
      nodename          client1

Then at startup of client,   dsmc -se=<servername>

Gerald Michalak
630-691-4819
pager 800-759-8352 # 1076423
AIX - Certified Support Technician

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 08/05/2005
04:40:22 PM: