ADSM-L

Re: Who has the oldest TSM installation?

2005-08-03 13:36:13
Subject: Re: Who has the oldest TSM installation?
From: John Bremer <jbremer AT LANL DOT GOV>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 11:35:52 -0600
only by a little:

                                Server Name: DSMSERV2
             Server host name or IP address: dsm-server2
                  Server TCP/IP port number: 1500
                                 Server URL: http://dsm-server2:1582
                                Crossdefine: On
                        Server Password Set: Yes
              Server Installation Date/Time: 02/13/96   08:16:30
                   Server Restart Date/Time: 05/03/05   10:08:39

Our DSMSERV1 was older, but we moved all the clients off of it to
other servers after experiencing database problems.

John