ADSM-L

Integrated Solutions Console

2005-08-03 02:53:12
Subject: Integrated Solutions Console
From: Tomáš Hrouda <throuda AT HTD DOT CZ>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2005 08:53:01 +0200
Hi all,

we are preparing migration of TSM environment to v5.3 and I had read docs
and manuals about new WEB interface (TSM Adminitration Center) and it seems
that it needs to have IBM Integrated Solutions Console installed before. We
just have no media of TSM 5.3 for now (will be just ordered) so:

Q1: Is installation media of Integrated Solutions Console part of TSM 5.3
media pack?
(of course, I found it as downloadable pack on IBM WEB, but...)

Q2: Must be ISC installed on the same machine as TSM server (TSM Admincenter
seems not have to be)?

Thanks for advance.

Tom