ADSM-L

Re: Windows x64 support

2005-07-27 19:34:24
Subject: Re: Windows x64 support
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 16:34:09 -0700
Hi Kyle,

If you follow the links from that document to the more detailed
requirements, you'll find individual OS-specific links to documents that
spell out the requirements in more detail, including hardware-specific
info.

The post to which I referred you to earlier discusses Xeon only, but the
same answer applies to AMD64 and EM64T as well: in sum, Windows x64.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-07-27
16:10:11:

> The problem is that this link doesn't say which 64 bit windows OS is
> supported one or both?  If you follow then link I provided you'll
> see that there are now two different 64 bit operating systems from
Microsoft.