ADSM-L

Re: db2 api password reset

2005-07-27 18:48:10
Subject: Re: db2 api password reset
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2005 17:47:58 -0500
Please review the steps on how to reset passwords in the TSM client
guide. You have to reset the password on both the client and the TSM
server.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627