ADSM-L

JR- spaces in directory/filenames in dsm.opt file

2005-07-26 16:06:19
Subject: JR- spaces in directory/filenames in dsm.opt file
From: JR Trimark <j.r.trimark AT AURORA DOT ORG>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2005 15:06:00 -0500
O/S: Windows and NetWare
If I have spaces in the directory or filename that is explicitly mentioned
in the dsm.opt file I need to surround it with double quotes. Correct?
e.g.
include "c:\program files\abc\xgz\...\*"
include "c:\data\my db.sql"

Do I need to surround a directory or filename that contains spaces but is
not explicitly mentioned in the dsm.opt file but is in the path to be
backed up?

e.g.
include c:\...\*
Note: The c drive contains files and directories that have spaces in them.

thanks