ADSM-L

Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server - Client Schedule Question

2005-07-21 09:59:57
Subject: Data Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server - Client Schedule Question
From: "Herger, Martin" <martin.herger AT DATEV DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:44:40 +0200
Hello,

at the moment we are testing IBM Tivoli Storage Manager for Mail: Data
Protection for Microsoft Exchange Server.
Our Windows Echange Server Administrator want's to do backup by a strategy of
full plus incremental backups like described in the Installation and User's
Guide.
I've already defined a schedule that runs every day with ACTION=INCREMENTAL.
It successfuly starts a incremental backup on the Exchange Server.
Now i want to define a schedule for full backup that runs every saturday.
How do i have to define this schedule? ACTION=SELECTIVE?

Best Regards,
Martin Herger