ADSM-L

Re: TSM incremental on Windows 2003 not working correctly

2005-07-21 09:22:23
Subject: Re: TSM incremental on Windows 2003 not working correctly
From: Volker Maibaum <volker.maibaum AT EBERSPAECHER DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 15:21:22 +0200
Hello again,

I just found a possible reason for our problem. Our admin did a lot of
file permission changes on the filesystem.
I read in the docs that the complete contents of a file is backuped when
the file permissions have changed.
Is this really true?? Why is this necessary? Does this also happen on
Unix systems?

regards,

Volker