ADSM-L

Re: Retention Request Problem

2005-07-15 12:19:25
Subject: Re: Retention Request Problem
From: "Stapleton, Mark" <mark.stapleton AT BERBEE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Jul 2005 11:19:11 -0500
The easiest solution is to run an EXPORT NODE to a tape (or set of
tapes) for each TSM client affected. Granted, this will preserve
everything up to today, but it will contain the data requested. It will
not expire, and (most importantly) it will not affect your production
environment.

IBM Certified Advanced Deployment Professional
  Tivoli Storage Management Solutions 2005
IBM Certified Advanced Technical Expert (CATE) AIX
Office 262.521.5627