ADSM-L

Re: TDP for Exchange 5.2.1.0 Policy clarification

2005-07-14 16:10:31
Subject: Re: TDP for Exchange 5.2.1.0 Policy clarification
From: Steve Schaub <Steve_Schaub AT BCBST DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:10:15 -0400
I have a separate command script for the weekly/monthly fulls that directs
the data to a special mgmtclass.  I really want to avoid defining a 3rd
nodename for these machines.

What is your reason for using "COPY" backups instead of fulls?  Since both
the expiring and non-expiring fulls are available to use for restore, why
not commit the logs?

Thanks,
-steve