ADSM-L

Re: 3584 I/O port query

2005-07-14 11:15:49
Subject: Re: 3584 I/O port query
From: "Warren, Matthew (Retail)" <Matthew.Warren AT POWERGEN.CO DOT UK>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 16:14:53 +0100
I tend to approach these situations by trying to ensure the correct
procedures are followed. Otherwise you end up putting various checks and
steps in to cope with a failing part (humans) of a system. Could the
fallability of your operators be addressed? simple tools like signed-off
checklists and such have worked wonders for me in the past.

Matt.

Matthew.warren AT powergen.co DOT uk
Matthew_j_warren AT hotmail DOT com
http://tsmwiki.com/tsmwiki/MatthewWarren