ADSM-L

Re: Server is downlevel error

2005-07-12 15:29:57
Subject: Re: Server is downlevel error
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 12:25:19 -0700
Check the client manual, chapter "Backing up your data", section "Backing
up Windows Server 2003 system state and system services" for an
explanation.

Also check out APAR IC39027 (look up the APAR number at
http://www.ibm.com) for some additional, possibly related information.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2005-07-12
11:26:44: