ADSM-L

Client for Win 64 bits, Xeon CPU ?

2005-07-12 03:04:32
Subject: Client for Win 64 bits, Xeon CPU ?
From: PAC Brion Arnaud <Arnaud.Brion AT PANALPINA DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 09:04:21 +0200
Hi all,

I'm facing a problem with a brand new Windows server, where I can't
manage it installing any TSM client : the machine has a Xeon MP
processor and was installed with Win 2003 server edition.
Trying to install the latest 64 bit client found on
ftp://service.boulder.ibm.com returns an error message specifying that
the processor is from a wrong type, and standard 32 bit client (5.2.4)
also refuses to install, complaining that the OS is not supported ...
Anyone having some information, or a link to a client that I could use ?
Many thanks in advance !
Cheers.

Arnaud

******
Panalpina Management Ltd., Basle, Switzerland, CIT Department
Viadukstrasse 42, P.O. Box 4002 Basel/CH
Phone:  +41 (61) 226 11 11, FAX: +41 (61) 226 17 01
Direct: +41 (61) 226 19 78
e-mail: arnaud.brion AT panalpina DOT com
******