ADSM-L

Re: LOTUD DOMINO MANAGEMENT CLASS ASSIGNMENTS

2005-07-07 13:16:37
Subject: Re: LOTUD DOMINO MANAGEMENT CLASS ASSIGNMENTS
From: Lawrence Clark <Larry_Clark AT THRUWAY.STATE.NY DOT US>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 7 Jul 2005 13:15:56 -0400
I suppose it could be more explicit............

But everything backup up using that dsm.opt should comform to the
INCLUDE * (management class ) rule............

>>> eesteban AT US.IBM DOT COM 07/07/2005 12:41:53 PM >>>
So the management class being assigned supports more than two
versions, but you only see two versions for each domino database.
The include can be more explicit, for example, "INCLUDE mail6\*.nsf*
MGMTCLASS".
See the "Include/Exclude processing" Section in Appendix A  for
further
information and examples

Eduardo

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 07/07/2005
09:03:56 AM: